Monday, July 22, 2013

Influenster VoxBox Program Lifeway Kefir

I have had years of having digestive health issues.  I am constantly bloated and really feel bad much of the time.  I have long thought about purchasing some type of probiotic but was not sure if it would really work to improve my digestive health or not.  However now I know for sure that it is going to help me to feel better.

I had not tried this on my own but when I had the opportunity to try it out for Influenster's VoxBox program I was stoked.  I was pumped that I could review something that I had wanted to try but was hesitant to try because I do not like to spend money on things that I do not know if they will work or not.

Well this has honestly been something that I believe in and I know that I will continue to buy it on a regular basis.  It has helped my digestive health issues to straighten themselves out in just a few days and that is saying a lot if you know me personally.  On top of that the yogurt drink tastes amazing.  I was disappointed that my stores did not have the frozen treat available.  I do live in a small town so I will be looking when I got to a bigger town by me tonight.  I am hoping that they will have it so I can purchase it and try it out for myself.  I want something super yummy and frozen during the summer but regular dairy products do not agree with me and I do not like the taste of many of the choices that are available on the market.  I am hoping that this is my answer and that it is a healthy alternative as well.

You can learn more about the amazing line of Lifeway Kefir products here on their website.

Through this I learned a lot of information about Kefir.  First of all I learned that the beverage comes from ancient times when milk that had been carried in leather pouches turned into this delicious effervescent drink.  It is thought that the word actually comes from the Turkish word keif that means good times since it makes you feel very good when you drink it. 

I also learned that the use of probiotics goes back over 2000 years and is known for its many health benefits.  It is thought that probiotics support your immune system from within and that you will also have better digestive health.  All of these things are backed by scientific research that shows this to be true.

By consuming probiotics on a regular basis you too can improve your overall digestive health.  I would not have thought that something so simple could help me out but it has and I feel amazing thanks to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment