Friday, July 12, 2013

Reading List

Well I have a little theme to my reading list after I finish the two books that I am working on right now.  I know that it is odd to be reading two books at once but as a person with severe ADHD these are the two that are on my plate right now.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

I will share my opinion and a good honest review when I am done with each of them.

I read all of the time but I am going to focus on re-reading some favorites of a favorite writer of mine and then I am going to shift my focus to reading some of his works that I have not read before.  Who might that amazing writer be?  Bob Dylan of course.  After seeing him last night and feeling the amazing connection that I felt with his words and feeling as though my soul was touched by his, I feel the next leg of my reading journey will be working on reading all of his amazing books.

Here's my list of what I plan on reading

1.  Chronicles

2.  Tempest

3.  Tarantula

4.  Forever Young

5.  Bob Dylan Lyrics 1962-2001 (this will make me weap and laugh I'm sure)

6.  Bob Dylan The Very Best

7.  Dylan on Dylan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment