Friday, July 12, 2013

This is Me

Hi!  My name is Amanda Miller, well technically Amanda Walton now that I am married and this is my place to explore all things me.  You will get to know me through my posts, get to read some of my writing, hear about my inspirations, and go on a journey with me to find out everything that I can about myself. 

Here I will post things about my husband, Shane and what we enjoy together.  Our primary joint interests are good music and good beer.  :)  We love a lot of other stuff the same but these are some of the things that I am going to take you on a journey with me.

 I am a writer, a music lover, a wife, but first I am a mommy.  That's right I have four amazing children and you are going to get to know each of them.  Andrew, Althea, Huxley, and Adeline are the lights of my life and my reason for everything that I do.

I know that this is short but I promise that there will be a lot more later for you to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment